[musictlk] By Ear GVersus Reading Braille

Julie C. Vogt jcvogt at pressenter.com
Mon Dec 29 16:01:25 UTC 2008

Elizabeth, before you burn out on Gospel music, take a listen to Richard
Smallwood.  He has a classical music background.  My favorite CD of his is
"Persuaded," with Richard Smallwood, Vision, and the Washington, D.C.
Symphony Orchestra.  You may have to look for it for a while, but it's worth
the search.