[musictlk] Would Like to Ask Some Questions

Julie C. Vogt jcvogt at pressenter.com
Thu Nov 13 15:45:14 UTC 2008

My CD which I have out now it took quite a few years to do based on when I had some money to work with.  I basically worked with other blind people on their computers and keyboards.  However, now I am saving money to buy a keyboard in 2010 to replace my then 100-year-old piano.  I would like to know what keyboards work the best for midi and what midi program works the best with JAWS?  I have some old experience with Cake Walk, but would like to hear what other people are doing and what works best for them.

Thank you.

"Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul," American Humorist Mark Twain

"An attack on one of us is an attack on all of us," Dr. Kenneth Jernigan, Immediate Past President, National Federation of the Blind

"A brother offended is harder to be won than a strong city: and their contentions are like the bars of a castle." Proverbs 18 19. KJV

"Faith is the ability to see God in the dark.," (unknown)

"No one can do it for us but us," Rev. Jesse Jackson, Operation Push, 1976.

"With proper training, development, and opportunity, blindness can be reduced to the level of a physical nuisance or characteristic," the Late Dr. Kenneth Jernigan, Past President, National Federation of the Blind.

Julie Vogt or jcvogt at pressenter.com