[musictlk] Would Like to Ask Some Questions

WESLEY BURDEN wesley.burden at verizon.net
Thu Nov 13 18:18:32 UTC 2008

Cakewalk has improved a lot as far as jaws is concerned.  It is really jaws
friendly now.  I would suggest getting an alesis keyboard.  You can get an
alesis synthacizer for 400 dollars a professional one.  Check out
www.musiciansfriend.org or www.samash.com it is called an alesis micron pro
synthacizer.