[musictlk] Bass guitar in need of repair.

Robert j robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Sun Aug 23 22:05:21 UTC 2009

Hi
I did a dumb thing.
I set my bass on my office chair and later came back and sat in my chair. I
had a cord plugged into it and it is a chord that sticks streight out, not
one that has a 90 degree turn.
I sat on the chord and snapped the plastic pick gard and ripped the wires
out of the jack.
what are my opptions. I don't really want to spend a lot of money because i
only paid $60 for it but it is not too bad of a bass. I would hate to just
throw it away and get another one.

can't afford another one but can't practice bass very well without an amp.
HELP!!!

Robert