[musictlk] Church Musician Employment

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed Feb 18 16:22:42 UTC 2009

Hi Anne,

If your main goal is to be employed as a church musician, you may
find yourself being employed in a church with which you do not agree
doctrinally.  I would make this a matter of prayer.  There's much
more I could say, but I'm not sure where you are spiritually, and
that's off topic for this list anyway.  You might want to consider
joining the NFB faith-talk list.  There may be some on that list from
your area.  I'm the list moderator there, too, and the list is not very busy.

Blessings,

Linda