[musictlk] Looking for Bleu Grass songs to practice for local jam.

Penny Golden goldpen at frontiernet.net
Thu Feb 19 12:22:07 UTC 2009

This is most interesting.  Now I have google as my home page. so when
i hit  what would normally be the internet, the first up is google.
If I were you, I'd get some kind of recording device that could just
record from an open mike.  Then  write something like this for your search:
youtube: "O suzanna."  I am not an expert on these things, but I
would imagine you could ammass quite a little recording of stuff that
you wanted.  I don't know the right way--if there is a right
way--from saving or downloading stuff off you-tube.
But there are gazillions of things out there.   The other day I did a
search for this:
youtube: lakme bell song.
About three or five of them came up.  I heard more bell song than I
wanted to hear, I can promise you.

I did a youtube search for this:
youtube: a horse named bill.

Oh, I got a performance of something that you really ought to learn
just for sheer silliness.

Best,
Penny
Who normally confines her music to hymns and gospel songs and
classics.  But you got me in a funny mood.
If I had a desire for these things, I'd get a little cassette
recorder or some other kind of open mike recording device and go for
it.  Especially since you want it for learning purposes only.