[musictlk] braille frette chart .

Robert j robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Mon Jan 12 04:33:28 UTC 2009

 If you get creative you can make your own frette chart with  a brailler.
Just make
I drew 7 lines so 2 lines apart and then turned the paper the other
direction and made lines going the opposite direction to indicate the frets
and then turned it back and put in the letters.
That's the best I can describe it. You will just have to figure it out from
there.
Does any one provide a simple Braille frette chart?
That cam be ordered?
Robert