[musictlk] tip for guitar teachers

Patricia bcsarah.fan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 19:44:57 UTC 2009

Hi Robert:

It's a consequence that I opened my inbox this morning and saw a whole bunch of message on the guitar, when I just received one from a friend who said learn how to play and then show me. She doesn't know how to play either. I was intent on taking lessons in the fall but with my schoolwork last semester i didn't have time. I do now, but the instructor i wanted gets really busy and time with him fills up fast, so I'm kind of on my own here and could use any tips from you, and anyone else for that matter... i have previously talked with Penny, Sheri, and Robert Riddle. Your keyboard analogy was great! I will have to try that! I play piano and have a good knowledge when it comes to piano chording. I'll have to think about that while I struggle with this thing...

Patricia