[musictlk] tip for guitar teachers

Robert j robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Tue Jan 13 00:00:33 UTC 2009

If you wantt to contact me off list I can tell you how to form all the major
chords.
And the names of the strings and what ever else I can think of that might be
of help.

If you know music theory and know how chords are built on the key board then
you should not have much trouble.
A chord of cource is built out of the same notes whether on the key board or
the guitar.
Any one correct me if I am wrong. On that last part.
	 Robert Moore
robertjmoore at embarqmail.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-8aTGnjHnI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-8aTGnjHnI