[musictlk] guitar tuning online

Dr. Sheri Wells-Jensen swellsj at bgsu.edu
Sat Jan 24 22:34:22 UTC 2009

Hi, All,
This is nifty, Robert.  I've thought about putting something like it
on my own site for guitars and standard banjo and maybe fiddle tuning.
Any suggestions for improvement anyone... besides adding the banjo
notes handily together in a set along with the guitar?
A more sustained tone perhaps?
Anything else?

Peace,
Sheri W-J