[musictlk] guitar tuning online

Robert j robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 25 02:17:53 UTC 2009

Yes a sustained note would be a great help.
also deeper into this site I found alternative tuning and with that they had
a button for arpeggio, which for those that dont know I just learned this so
correct me if I am wrong but it is just strumming all 6 strings.
also they had a button that you could listen to each string being played one
after another in order. Hope that makes sence.
If you put this up I would love to check it out and give you any feed back
that I may have.
Robert