[musictlk] Blind piano

Michael bonsai1b at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 5 15:10:56 UTC 2009

Hi Teal
Have you ordered any braille material from the National Library Service?  I
play acoustic and  classical guitar and although Ive not ordered the braille
material, Ive seen a lot of it as I review cassette tape material. Their
collection seems to be extensive, and it is free to subscribers.

Michael (from the cooking group too)