[musictlk] accessible music notation software

Jeffrey Young jeff.young8806 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 21:39:12 UTC 2009

Hello, I need an advansed music notation editor for college. I have
access to lime, but my professor says it's not very good compared to
finale. I don't know of any accessible salution for finale. I have
heard of others, but I don't know if any of them work with windows
vista. If anyone knows of any solutions for the mac let me know. The
mac is my primary oporating system, but I have vista also. Any help
would be appreciated.
Thank you
Jeff