[musictlk] Live Debut

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sat May 16 16:25:55 UTC 2009

Dear Friends,
    As most of you know, I am nearing the end of my newest recording project of New Thought/Positive Music. I have only one more song to record to complete this phase of the project which will be done next Thursday. Some of the overdubs that will enhance the recordings, such as instrumentation and back-up vocals, have been done on a few songs, but will be the primary focus afterward. One song - "Surrounded by the Light" - is already complete and - "Little Things" and "All Through the Night" - are scheduled for mixing (the last step in the process), next week, as well!
    On Sunday, May 17, I will debut "Little Things" and "Surrounded by the Light" live during the 9:30 & 11:15 services at new Life Unity Church, where I serve as Music Director. New Life Unity Church is located at 13540 North Florida Avenue (just north of Fletcher Avenue). Doug Travers, who is my sound engineer and plays lead guitar and banjo on the album, will join me for the 11:15 service.
            New Life Unity Church is affiliated with the Association of Unity Churches, publishers of the Daily Word. Unity teaches that we are made in the image and likeness of God and, therefore, we are essentially spiritual beings with spiritual abilities and purpose. Unity is a positive, practical, progressive approach to Christianity based on the teachings of Jesus and the power of prayer. Unity honors the universal truths in all religions and respects each individual's right to choose a spiritual path. If you like the ideas of Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Esther and Jerry Hicks, and The Secret, you will feel right at home in Unity. New Life Unity is a non-judgmental community, accepting anyone seeking Truth, regardless of race, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. New Life Unity is located at 13540 N. Florida Avenue in Tampa's Woodfield Square. For more information, you may call them at 813-962-4361 or visit their website

www.unitynorthtampa.orgg

Peace & Blessings!

Marion