[musictlk] INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORGAN

Ogletree Anita yorstruli at att.net
Sat Nov 21 22:56:38 UTC 2009

Yes! I am interested.  God bless you.

I am an avid Braille reader and welcome the opportunity to receive the
lessons in Braille in addition to email.

If we could talk by phone that would be great!  That way we could discuss
price and time, etc.

If this is good for you let me know and I can call you at no charge since I
have free long distance.

And again, thank you and God bless!

Look forward to working with you.

Anita