[musictlk] joined a band.

Andrew English (paper music) data at papermusic.org
Mon Oct 12 15:07:23 UTC 2009

That reminded me, Robert.
If you all get good enough to go on the road, my wife runs a coffee house
performance space in Albuquerque, NM. Drop me a line with a demo and I'll
get it to her. (Ya gotta have your act together, though. The competition for
performing there is quite stiff. She books bands from all over, and usually
gets Grammy talent.)
-Andy