[musictlk] Can Anyone Help?

Andrew English (paper music) data at papermusic.org
Tue Aug 3 20:06:37 UTC 2010

Linda,
    I have a Yamaha PSR and can probably help.
    Don't worry about the LCD panel, because it's often less helpful for the
sighted, since my keyboard has blown the backlight twice in the last year.
    I will look up the manual and answer your questions as best I can.
    How can I help?
    -Andy English
www.papermusic.org
Music Transcription and Consultation Services