[musictlk] License Agreement

Annabelle Susan Morison foristnights at comcast.net
Thu Aug 26 03:21:56 UTC 2010

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I'm in the process of starting a company that sells sample libraries, and I
have an important question for you. What does it mean when companies say
that their sample libraries are 100% copyright clean? I want to make sure
that the sample libraries that I make and sell through my company are 100%
copyright clean. How do I do this? Also, how should I write the license
agreement that will go with these sample libraries? The first library I'm
planning to sell will be called Way-Cool Bell Choir. I plan to sell it for
$200 a copy. More information about my company can be found here.
<blocked::http://www.waycoolsamples.com/> http://www.waycoolsamples.com