[musictlk] License Agreement

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Thu Aug 26 03:52:34 UTC 2010

First.
Copyright-clean mean its all royalty free music.
This is very hard to fine, unless you do it yourself, but basically, it means it doesn't belong to anyone, or that particular person has chosen to distribute it without charging.

As far as the agreement, feel free to email me off list and I can help you write it.

Jorge

Thanks.

Jorge Paez

---
President And CEO:
Paez Production Networks

Please note:
this message may contain confidential and/or classified information.
Such information is only revealed to the person to whom this communication is directed to.
If you have received this message in error, please type "error" in the subject line for the reply message and destroy any and all copies of this message and/or any accompanying media.