[musictlk] NAGDU Board of Directors Meeting

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 26 11:48:31 UTC 2010

Dear All,
    The Board of directors of the National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU), a strong & proud division of the National Federation of the Blind, holds its monthly meeting via teleconference on the last Sunday of each month. These meetings are open to anyone who would like to observe the proceedings. Although only members of the Board may make and vote on motions, time is allotted for input from observers.
    The next meeting of the NAGDU Board will be held on Sunday, August 29, 2010 at 8:00 pm EDT (7:00 Central; 6:00 Mountain; & 5:00 pacific). Captioning for the deaf is available upon request. The call-in instructions are pasted below my signature. If you have an item of concern you would like to have included in our agenda, please get in touch with me before 5:00 pm the Friday prior to the meetings.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
Blind411 at Verizon.net
HTTP://NAGDU.ORG

Captioning of this meeting for the deaf is available upon request. If you need captioning to participate in this meeting, please contact Shannon dyer at

solsticesinger at gmail.com

Conference Participant Instructions

  1.. At the specified time, call (641) 715-3300
  2.. When prompted, enter your participant code: 560908#

Please note: This conference will be recorded. Participation in the conference implies an agreement to and authorization for such recording in compliance with state and federal laws.

During the conference call, participants may use the following commands:

*3 exits the conference and puts you in the lobby.

*6 mutes the participant. Pressing the command again unmutes the participant.