[musictlk] Norton Anthology of Western Music

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 03:49:29 UTC 2010

Hi everyone.

I'm taking music history this year.  We are using the Norton Anthology
to look at scores and listen to recordings.  I have the anthology in
braille, but we are supposed to access the website to listen to the
recordings.  I was wondering if this website is accessible.  I haven't
figured out how to get an account because apparently you need to use a
number on the book you purchased.  I have no idea, and I don't want to
go through the trouble of trying to get an account if it is
inaccessible.  I hope someone out there has delt with this before.
Thanks.

--
Julie McG
 Lindbergh High School class of 2009, participating member in Opera

life."
John 3:16