[musictlk] o/t survey for guide dog users instructors, and mobility personnel

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Thu Dec 30 23:05:13 UTC 2010

Hello all:
I am currently participating in an intensive research unit at my Living Environment class, and the teacher told us to start investigating issues for a project that we have to hand in later this semester.
So my team and I have decided to study the pros and cons of using a guide dog and we need some basic info for a background research paper.

All it is is a quick one page survey I'd need you to fill out and end back to me.

Please email me off list at jorgeapaez at mac.com if you wish to participate.

Thanks for your input, and feel free to pass this to other lists.

Jorge