[musictlk] o/t survey for guide dog users instructors, and mobility personnel

humberto humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Fri Dec 31 02:29:25 UTC 2010

Well, I want to be nice here. However, this message is off-topic.
Isn't this list for music-related matters only? I'm not mad with
anybody, I'm just preventing David Andrews from banning users
here.

Living Environment class, and the teacher told us to start
investigating issues for a project that we have to hand in later
this semester.
>So my team and I have decided to study the pros and cons of using
a guide dog and we need some basic info for a background research
paper.

>All it is is a quick one page survey I'd need you to fill out and
end back to me.

>Please email me off list at jorgeapaez at mac.com if you wish to
participate.