[musictlk] Dealing with DVD project

Penny Golden goldpen at frontiernet.net
Thu Feb 4 18:18:42 UTC 2010

Hello.
If I were you, I would get the list of stuff you have to listen to or
evaluate, both the sound and the theater part.
I'd get that list and I would immediately look up a good synopsis of
the action.  At least you would be able to deal with that when it
comes up for you.
I hope it won't be so intense a semester of projects that you won't
enjoy the music.
I'm sure that project gutenberg has a book or two on opera
plots.  Probably RFB or book-share has them too.
I don't know what libraries you deal with; but you can also probably
get pretty sound descriptions of the action of the various plots by
using wikipedia or some online thing that I don't even know about.
Best,
Penny.