[musictlk] Choir-directing

Cindy Ray cindyray at qwest.net
Tue Feb 9 15:13:30 UTC 2010

I don't get why the assistant isn't doihng it, but I would sure ask him to
give you feedback then. BTW, I sure hope no one thought I was saying a blind
person can't do it. I just was wondering about taking on a bunch of new
things to do to make it better in just a few days. I wouldn't do it well;
some would.
Cindy