[musictlk] knowing the set list for a gig.

Robert j robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Mon Jan 4 17:58:31 UTC 2010

Hi Marion
thanks for the feedback
since i play an electric bass I of cource can not put it on the top of my
guitar but I suppose I could do as Jim said and glue it to the back of my
bass. also I again was wondering if it would visually not work well to put
the list on a sheet music stand just off to my rite so I can refer to it.
Like I said this is all new to me and I want to start out doing it rite
I will keep you all posted as to when I am going to be touring through your
towns. Grin.
Not to sell myself short but that is not likely to happen since our aim is
to stay locle and only do about 2 shows per month since so far 2 of the guys
in the band are guys with small children that they want to be there to
raise, an that is a very good thing.
BTW Marion how is your CD working out for you?
Robertt