[musictlk] Marching band in high school

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 14:10:35 UTC 2010

Hello all you Marching Band enthusiists,

Aubrie has decided that she will participate in Marching Band next year when she starts high school. It will be a great experience as the Centinial High School Band from Roswell, GA will be performing at the White House in October. I would like to get as many hints and tips as possible for marching and playing an instrument at the same time. So, if any parents, teachers or students have suggestions, I'd love to hear what they are. We have already spoken with the band director and he seems excited to have her in the Band. He has been invited to her IEP. I have talked with him about the Goodfeel music translator and he is willing to try to come up with a grant for that as well.
thanks for your help.

Bonnie Lucas
770-992-0484
Cell: 678-480-0864