[musictlk] Marching band in high school

Jeffrey Young jeff.young8806 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 15:44:29 UTC 2010

I did marching band all through high school and for a semester in college. I did it basically the same way Bill described. I loved it, and I'd do it again, but they canceled the marching program here. You remembered right Bill, eight steps to five yards is the standard. If they bring back marching band here I'll gladly do it again.

Jeff