[musictlk] effects processors

Dancing Dots billlist1 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 25 16:06:02 UTC 2010

Hi, Nick,

I have not used it myself but I have heard good things about that Line6 Pod.
Others here may have some tips for you.  Also consider joining our dancing
Dots list where there are a number of experienced blind guitarists who use
various hardware and software plug-in effects.  See
http://www.dancingdots.com/main/listserv.htm to join or E-mail me at my
info at DancingDots.com address for help.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com