[musictlk] dancing in big musical numbers!

Jessica Raichle jdraichle at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 18:50:06 UTC 2010

I have not done the Wizard of Oz, but I have been in several musicals/shows
where dancing in a large group has been involved, although not really until
high school/college.  I had a hard time with it because I did not have
someone to work with me as much as I needed, but it can definitely be done
and it can be fun! Have some extra fun for me!
Jessica