[musictlk] NEED EXPERT SUGGESTION

Dancing Dots billlist1 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 16 20:18:53 UTC 2010

Hi,

We at Dancing Dots  do publish a series of courses on how to read braille
music.  An Introduction to Music for the Blind Student by Richard Taesch,
Parts I and II are available for order from us or you may borrow them from
the Music Section of the Library of Congress for up to 6 months.  Call
1-800-424-8567.

GOODFEEL is a suite of software that allows you to convert from print to
braille music, study new material and even enter your own musical ideas and
print them out for sighted people to read.  See www.DancingDots.com and
follow links to Lime Aloud and to GOODFEEL.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com