[musictlk] Selecting Specific Events In Tracks

Annabelle Susan Morison foristnights at comcast.net
Mon Jun 7 19:00:41 UTC 2010

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I'm trying to select only specific events, for example, just controllers,
within a track, but for some reason it seems to not want to cooperate with
me. In Sonar, I've tried the Event Filter, but that didn't work. Instead of
copying just one specific kind of event to the clipboard, Sonar proceeds to
copy everything within a track, including notes. Then when I go to paste
into another track, everything is messed up. Because I'm selecting "Blend
Old And New", which is what I'm intending to do in order to copy the
controllers from one track to another. What do I do next?