[musictlk] Harmonicas anyone?

Neil Vosburgh ndvosburgh at comcast.net
Wed Jun 9 01:11:41 UTC 2010

Hi all:  This is Neil Vosburgh, and I am attempting to sell some harmonicas.  They are available in both Chromatic and Diatonic Major scales.  In other words, a C. harmonica would have all the tones of the C. Major scale, and the chromatic harmonicas are at least in theory to be able to be played in all keys.  I have the Hohner model 270 for $75 and the Hohner Chromatic 260 model for $65.  I have available also Hohner Major diatonics for $20 and Lee Oskaar Harmonicas for $20 a piece which are also Major Diatonic harmonicas.  These are available on a first come first served basis.  Please e-mail me at: ndvosburgh at comcast.net or call me at: 253-297-4031.  Every one is most welcome to keep in touch.  Neil G. Vosburgh  Have a great day!