[musictlk] Looking at Scores

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 01:58:33 UTC 2010

Thank you.  I will have to see what we are using.  I would actually
like to have hard copy music.  I can't imagine going through a class
like that with no music to use.  I've done that in some of my classes,
but I cannot do that with this one.  I'm glad you brought that up, and
I will have to ask.  I'm really glad I'm starting this process early.
I was sure I would need to think about more than I thought.