[musictlk] Braille music and rhythm

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 04:52:13 UTC 2011

I just on instinct know. I know like if I see 4 16th notes and I see what look like 4 8th notes I know it's 4 more 16th notes if I'm in 4/4 time and the measure keeps going and going.

Take z care.
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12 at gmail.com