[musictlk] Possible email harvester.

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Thu Aug 25 15:00:11 UTC 2011

Hi gang I sent a message to david andrews off list on this but now I’m growing concerned.  for the passed few weeks an unwanted racest islamic email rant has been sent out to the members of the Jaws for windows discussion group.  Not sure if he was on the group or not but he has apparently harvested our emails and is sending these rants in the name of his great so called god.  they show as mountain time releases and until today they were all at the same time this message this morning shows however they are robo mails.  I don’t know if he has hacked his way in to NFB net lists and harvested our addresses, but if he has and you get messages from a Mostafa.almadhy at gmail.com go to the report abuse page on google.  you will need to copy the headers, subject and complete text along with his email and yours and if you have a gmail account your gmail name, but let’s shut this nut down before he really sends a milicious email with a virus, rootkit or something else.  I personally think there is a connection to a few federation related items that have happened to me like a person trying in 2006 to get a Jernigan grant, and in 2007 a nut replying to a march for independence appeal with the statement, Put your hand next to your pocket and feel cause that’s what you are looser.  When I looked this AOL sender up he had on the about me part of his profile, I hate ken, he always asks for Money with money and hate mispelled.  I alerted outreach and all my contacts incase someone was hacked.  think that guy got into one of my looped music contacts where the message sent to one address went in a loop to all other senders connected to that artest.  I hope this is an isolated thing from one nut sending to members of one list but it is the jaws for windows list so he obviously knows he’s reaching and has harvested blind so let’s make sure he doesn’t get any more of em for his rants.  successfully reported him to google and will continue until he is shut down.