[musictlk] recording question

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Thu Aug 25 17:03:02 UTC 2011

Hi.  You're really much better off going with a computer based
recording setup using Sonar with windows, or, pro tools on mac.  Are
you interested in working with audio, midi, or both?  Also, what's
your budget?  I could help put a system together for you...

I originally trained on a couple different digital machines and the
power, expandability, accessibility, and flexibility of computer based
daws can't be beat.

Thanks,

Cameron.