[musictlk] Price rate for commercial jingle

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 17:43:51 UTC 2011

If it is for the tv I wuld charge about a flat fee of 2000 dollars. I'm not joking btw. If you call the companies and write jingles for them you will get between 1 and 2000 for each one and they dictate the charge not you btw. tha'ts how much you will get. They charge that flat fee and tha'ts all you get.

Take care..