[musictlk] album selling

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 05:57:22 UTC 2011

I believe you have to have a business account. I would just do things through  tunecore. I'm in the process of working with them right now when I get my single done. You can have your stuff distributed to many places and if you work hard to promote you should be fine.

Take care.

Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to http://music.marrie.org/master for more info.
If you need to contact me my info is below.
MSN and AIM: marrie12 at gmail.com
website: http://music.marrie.org
Podcast: http://tffp.marrie.org/podcast
youtube: http://youtube.com/marrie125