[musictlk] album selling

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 20:30:30 UTC 2011

A lot of us are goign wiht tune core. They do the bar code free and some other free stuff as well. There is no set up fee as far as I know and you pay a yearly fee but you keep 100 ercent of yoru roilties.. You go to rapsidee, amazon, itunes, and about 100 other distribution sights. I'm gongot try them out when I release my single.

Take care.