[musictlk] Problems with Youtube Videos

humberto humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Sat Feb 12 02:38:03 UTC 2011

One thing while going to the youtube web site. Some people say
that when you go into the YouTube website, your computer gets a
lot of viruses and trojans. While I don't want to discourage you
from listening to videos of blind people on you tube, and having
fun, it might be your browser acting up because you're getting
viruses, and your computer might be so slow after that. Is that
what you're getting? is your browser being slow? Isn't your
computer also slow? Do you have an antivirus program installed on
your system?