[musictlk] Problems with Youtube Videos

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sat Feb 12 02:46:15 UTC 2011

I have an antivirus program. The browser isn't slow, but the videos
are. I like other music videos, and sermons by different ministers in
my organization, that are on Youtube. The Blind Boys of Alabama are
legennds in Gospel music. You should check their music out. Just go to
www.blindboys.com. They are my heroes. Blessings, Joshua