[musictlk] Inaccessible online contact forms and Websites

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Mon Feb 21 06:00:32 UTC 2011

I'm planning on starting another thread on this issue. I'm going to
provide a list of sites, and I'm going to do what Mr Freeman told me
to do. I'm going to call on those of you on this list, that have
sight, to go to these sights, and contact the people responsible for
this mess. Yeah, (Kevin,) captcha is important, but audio should be on
every site if they suggest captcha. Why not just provide an E-mail
address, linked with the site, (for example,) billybob at billybob.net?
That way, you won't have any trouble with the contact forms, because
there won't be one. Duh! It's so semple! Blessings, Joshua