[musictlk] Inaccessible online contact forms and Websites

Kevin Reeves lists at kevinreeves.net
Mon Feb 21 06:19:20 UTC 2011

Some wordpress plugins offer that as an option in their settings control panel. Not sure what your platform is for content management, but if you use something like wordpress, drupal, joomla, etc, you be able to implement that across your sites with the help of a plugin. Some googling would probably turn something up. I'm not sure off hand what plugins offer this. Hope that helps.

Kevin