[musictlk] Hello list

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Fri Feb 25 22:17:24 UTC 2011

I'm the worship leader at my church. Our organist gets our lyrics from
the Internet, using her IPad. We don't really have a praise team, just
me, our organist, our bass player, and a drummer. We really don't use
any technology, like a projector, (or some off-the-wall singing.) We
still use hymnals, (lol.) Blessings, Joshua