[musictlk] Hello list

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 26 13:39:11 UTC 2011

Sheri,
    Well, with a banjo and a penny whistle, I can only imagine the energy
you create with your music. Do you have any recordings? We are starting to
record our music team during services in order to help us improve our
delivery. If you - or anyone else - have anything, let's trade!

Fraternally yours,
Marion