[musictlk] A Novice Looking for Advice

Sean Whalen smwhalenpsp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 23:39:14 UTC 2011

Bill,

Thank you for all the information. I was under the impression that running
Sonar on my standard use PC was a no go. I was told that the computer
running Sonar should not even be connected to the internet. I was told that
I should have a dedicated PC with minimal other programs running on it. I am
not in need of absolutely professional results. I very much hope that the PC
I recently purchased will run the software. From the requirements you
directed me to, it looks as if it will.

I am not sure where the source of confusion was, but it sounds like what I
thought I needed to run Sonar is really only what I need for optimal
performance.

I will call Dancing Dots, and hope to speak with you soon.

Thanks,

Sean