[musictlk] looking for acoustic blues lessons for the blind

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Fri Jun 17 19:21:02 UTC 2011

Hi.  A lot of the products on the market are quite visual unfortunetly.

Working one on one with an instructor is much more benificial than
using a one way method like a book or dvd etc.  The main reason for
this is that trouble spots can be worked out and you can get feedback
on your progress. Also, you can ask for clarification; like if you
need something explained or demonstrated in a different way.

I could work with you on both acoustic and electric blues, either via
mp3 or skype.  I have over ten years experience teaching both blind
and sighted students.  Drop me an e mail off list if interested.

Thanks,

Cameron.