[musictlk] [Bulk] looking for acoustic blues lessons for the blind

Michael bonsai1b at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 18 00:09:19 UTC 2011

Hi
If you are an intermediate or higher guitarist, there are two good lesson
series on tape of Happy Traum you can check out from the NLS.  There is a
wealth of information on youtube, some of it very good.  Once you understand
the 1 4 5 blues progression and its many derivatives, you can then  begin to
add licks that give the blues its color. Good luck.

Michael