[musictlk] Playing The Guitar

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 29 21:57:34 UTC 2011

Brianna,
    I have been playing guitar for more than 40 years . I learned Braille
when I was 35, about 20 years after beginning guitar. Though I have good
calluses on the tips of the fingers of my left hand, I have none on my
right, in spite of the fact that I do not use a pick and most frequently
finger pick. The calluses on my left hand fingers are only on the tips, not
on the pad, so they do not interfere with reading. HTH!